At the Beyer Law Group we are dedicated to creating and fostering a staff that is valued for their skill, generosity, integrity and hard work.
The firm in return is committed to providing comprehensive career development strategies and opportunities throughout the firm.
We at Beyer Law group employ dedicated professionals specializing in a variety of fields, including Financial Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Records Management, and General Services.
Position: Legal Secretary Trainee – Patent
Beyer Law Group LLP is a respected Bay Area intellectual property law firm specializing in patent preparation, prosecution, advice and counseling. This job position will be located in the Palo Alto office.
The ideal candidate will be interested in learning about patent prosecution, have some secretarial experience, and possess strong computer, communication, and organization skills. We prefer candidates with a four-year college degree.
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of MS Word, Windows, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook email.
- Be able to communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- Detail oriented, organized, solid problem solving abilities, and follow through is necessary.
- Essential proofreading skills, spelling and English composition skills.
- Ability to perform routine tasks and maintain concentration for long periods of time, and meet deadlines.
We offer a business casual environment, competitive salaries, and excellent benefits. Qualified applicants should submit your cover letter, and resume by email to email@example.com or to the HR Department by fax (650) 842-1801. Please reference “Trainee” in the subject line and in your cover letter. No phone calls please.
About Beyer Law Group LLP
Beyer Law Group LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please refer to our benefits page for a detailed list of our employee benefits.
Beyer Law Group LLP does not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other legally protected characteristic.